Ask and you shall receive! Tuna burgers are super easy, filling and great for a snack, lunch or dinner. Not to mention tuna is full of protein, clean and low in calories – you can’t go wrong. The star of this weeks EASY lunch mealprep – I’ll enjoy these with avocado and cilantro. Ingredients and directions below. Prep time 15 minutes.
- solid white Albacore Tuna (in water) 4 cans
- 3 eggs
- bread crumbs – 1/2 cup
- red pepper flakes – 1/2 tbs
- 1/4 chopped jalapeño
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- drain the tuna
- well mix all ingredients together
- form mixture into round patties, should fit the palm of your hand
- heat pan or skillet to medium and coat with olive oil
- once the pan is hot drop the patties in
- cook until browned (about 4-5 minutes) on each side
Makes about 10 patties, excellent to reheat!