Number 4 in my magical Mason jar installment. The latest just may be the greatest in this case. Recently … (I mean as recent as this month) I discovered I LOVE red quinoa, I’ve used regular quinoa in the past but as a nutritional filler, not because I loved the taste. But this red quinoa, kind of has a bite/crunch and is a bit nuttier than the regular, because of this it pairs very well with the walnut – they enhance the flavor profile immensely together.
- Dressing (2 tbs per jar)
- Red quinoa – 2 cups
- cucumber (sliced) -1
- kale – 4 cups
- tangerine (peeled in pieces) – 4
- walnut pieces – 1 cup
Recipe makes 5 mason jars.
- Massage kale with olive oil and course salt.
- Divide each ingredient evenly 5 ways
- Layer the ingredients in above order. 2 tbs of dressing per mason jar
- Refrigerate for lunch or dinner prep
- ENJOY & share! #therobertashow