Quick and easy – because I usually have all these ingredients in the fridge or freezer if you substitute the kale for spinach. Tastes clean and slightly sweet, best tasting when you use frozen ripe bananas. Great for breakfast or a post workout snack.
What you need
- Pineapple (fresh) – 6 or 8 1 inch chunks (50 cal)
- Banana – 1/2 banana (50 cal)
- Kale – 2 large handfuls of kale (25 cal)
- Almond milk (plain) 1 cup (40 cal)
What to do
- I prep these in 16 ounce mason jars for the week then freeze
- I let thaw for an hour while i’m dressing in the morning (or microwave frozen for 30 secs)
- Dump in the blender for about a minute
*For thinner smoothies add a little water *you can also add the milk right before you blend
What do you think?