We all hear it, repeatedly … from everywhere – all the time, breakfast is the most important meal of the day! I have never subscribed to the idea, but as I have recently resurrected my 6 am workouts, I find myself famished by mid morning. Generally, I only have time to create something fancy on the weekends, but have come up with a few fast and furious breakfast ideas that work for me pre-workout. And even on the run!
I love to cook but basing breakfast around fruits and protein is more than easy when it comes to prepping. If you eat/shop clean, most of these key/core ingredients are probably already in your fridge or cabinets. Oh … follow me on #instagram for weekly breakfast updates & ideas! #therobertashow
1. Strawberries, Fage 0% greek yogurt, Peanut Butter & Co. Dark chocolate dreams + Chia seeds
2. Fage 0% greek yogurt, Blackberries, Chia seeds + Mint
3. Prepared Steel cut oats, Peanut Butter & Co. Smooth Operator, 1/4 banana, dried cranberries
4. 1 banana, Oikos plain Greek yogurt, Peanut Butter & Co. Cinnamon raisin swirl blended in the Magic Bullet
5. Overnight oats + cranberries + peanuts, mint
(overnight oats = raw oatmeal, almond milk & vanilla)
6. Wasa crackers, sliced banana & plain peanut butter
7. Frozen Blended bananas – topped with any dried fruit with a sprinkle of nuts
8.Very Berry Smoothie, banana, Activia yogurt, blackberries + strawberries (or any berries)
9. Banana Chia seed muffins
10. Fage 0% greek yogurt, slightly melted Peanut Butter and Co. Dark chocolate dreams
11. Strawberries, Fage 0% greek yogurt & honey from the comb
13. Banana pancakes
Literally 2 ingredients to make.