PB cups but make them luxurious! I lead my life with moderation so luckily only one of these Tabbalicious Peanut Butter Berta cup treats goes a long way! Super easy to create AND low carb / sugar if you use the right ingredients.
Your shopping list is only 4 items long.
- 12 ounces Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips (lilys semi sweet for sugarless option)
- 1/2 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 TBS Coconut Oil
- coarse Sea Salt
- Melt the chocolate in your preferred method (I melted in a metal bowl over simmering water)
- Mix in the coconut oil
- In cupcake wrappers layer in 1 TBS of chocolate mixture
- Freeze until hard
- Next add a TBS of peanut butter to each then later on another TBS of chocolate
- Freeze until hard then sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt.
- Store the pb cups in the refrigerator or freezer in air tight contaners or zip lock bags.
The perfect luxurious treat for national Peanut Butter Lovers’ day. Be fancy with minimal work.